Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Damn Fine Work

I received an email that the editors of some website reviewed “That’s All We Got? One Goddamn Hit?” and overall they gave it a 6.0 out of 10. Initially I was upset, I really strived to make this place a 6.5 blog. When they asked if I wanted to display a badge proclaiming this place a 6 out 10, I couldn’t update this place quick enough. The mental image I have of people sitting around a table debating the pros and cons of this place is incredible. 

Editor #1: That’s the 15th Mighty Ducks 2 reference in the last 2 years! Negative points!

Editor #2: His haiku’s are like a serene river flowing straight into my brain! Plus points!

Editor #3: ¿Dónde Está la Biblioteca?

Editor #4: This place emits an aura complacency. If this blog were a dinosaur, it would be a brontosaurus.

Be happy readers, you are reading the Gene Kingsale of Detroit Tiger blogs.

No comments: