Monday, September 28, 2009

Eat Em' Up Tigers

Tigers begin the biggest regular season series in mine and likely your lifetime tomorrow. Too excited to form rational thoughts. I'll let youtube do it for me.

*This is my current ringtone. So, call me, because I like hearing this.

*Proof that video 1 was based on fact

*Many forget Rihanna playing in the background during this HR.

*Pretty terrible they got rid of this

*Lions are 3-1 at games I've been at this year. Largely in part to this song

*Pretty much like when we stole Adam Everett from the Twins this year.

*Gunnar Stahl/Joe Mauer, Julie "the cat" Gaffney/Bobby Seay. Yep, that's how it is. Be sure to check out the behind the scenes of "the most epic scene in movie history"

*Vote or die

*Rod looked country strong in the video. He was about to do something fierce on that pitchers brain

*A couple Of Minnesota's best and brightest even know it's true

*Dewey Cox catching a perfect game for the Tigers. Also, the best part of this movie by far is when "chappy" almost saws his hand off.

*the leg kick is pretty epic

A couple random Detroit clips


No comments: